Jae Yang (gundamfrx87@email.msn.com)
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 23:30:02 -0400

I've just bought a Cd called a 'Psychegundam - Four's Counterattack.' ANd on
the cover is beautiful illustration of Four. :) Which made me very happy.
Anyways, there are two more illustrations of groovy colored version of
Psychogundam, hense the cd title, Psychegundam. Heh. The music was well
done! I liked the remake of "Fly! Gundam." Since I had original Gundam
cassette (yes, good old cassette tape. ) I had fun playing them (CD ver and
cassette ver) simulteneously. :D