Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 09:12:43 +0800

When it comes to weapons, I generally use Tamiya's acrylic German Grey,
Neutral Grey, Light Grey and Dark Grey in various areas of the wepon to
achieve a layered color effect. At the same time, I use GunMetal and
Metallic Grey for certain areas, with Flat Black, Aluminum and Silver.
then you've got gold and red and royal blue for sensor arrays. I also
usually add an MS's suit colors if the weapon is exclusive to that suit.
It's all a matter of what looks good, really.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919