Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 17:13:00 -0400

Has anyone seen the short MS figures, not the
ones in the blister packaging, but the ones that
come in an assortment, they have EVA toys that
are the same they are just a bit shorter than the
blister pack toys, and I need some Zakus, a Dom
and some GMs badly...

I use them for minatures in my MS Gundam game
we have it tabletop, and need it for doing battles.
I can order Gundams and Wing Zeroes to my hearts
content, but the grunts are just hard to find...

Paul