MS06ZAK@aol.com
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 14:48:42 EDT

Hey guys I just have a simple clarification question for anyone who actually
gets to see Turn A in Japan. I know there is that one site doing English
synopses, but they tend to be rather inconsistent with their English
translations. Therefore I am trying to translate their synopsis into legible
English. My question is in reference to the beginning of Episode 6. The
site describes it like this:

>>On the other hand, Militia was doing the operation of capturing Diana. In
the town, Militia interrupt MS Sumo reach to Diana. Gwen explained to Diana
that some of Militia is out of control of Gwen. And he decided to walk to
castle. When the Sumo with Harry Ord and Gundam with Loran just about coming
into collision, Gwen and Queen Diana come to stop it. At last, Sumo and
Gundam brought Queen Diana into castle bostonia. <<<<

I am not sure what they mean about the Militia interrupting the Sumo reach to
Diana. I am thinking that maybe the Militia is trying to stop the Sumo from
approaching any further to the castle. OR else it is being attacked. Either
way if anyone could explain what is really happening it would be great.

Thanks

Jason