Vince Leon (vleon@u.arizona.edu)
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 10:05:24 -0700

Well there is no real correct percentage to mixing, just use what looks
good for you. I personally like mine with a more silver look to it, that's
why I use the 20%-80% ratio.

And you're right, black is a very dominant color so you won't need as much
as you think.
Vince Leon
vleon@u.arizona.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: Chien Ting Chin [SMTP:chinc@sten.sunnybrook.utoronto.ca]
Sent: Thursday, August 12, 1999 9:11 AM
To: 'gundam@aeug.org'
Subject: RE: [gundam] problem with gray

Oh? I was thinking something like 50% gloss black, 30% flat black, 20%
silver. Making it mostly black. But I should try it before I speak up
^_^; black may be a very dominant color.

Speaking of gloss and flat, have anyone tried the H40 Flat Base? How do
you use it? As an additive or as a flat clear coat? If as an additive,
what concentration do u use?

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble