Thu, 12 Aug 1999 12:10:47 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 12 Aug 1999, Vince Leon wrote:
> I mix them together before I paint. About 20% black and 80% silver.

Oh? I was thinking something like 50% gloss black, 30% flat black, 20%
silver. Making it mostly black. But I should try it before I speak up
^_^; black may be a very dominant color.

Speaking of gloss and flat, have anyone tried the H40 Flat Base? How do
you use it? As an additive or as a flat clear coat? If as an additive,
what concentration do u use?

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble