Thu, 12 Aug 1999 11:50:29 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 12 Aug 1999 Perstroika@aol.com wrote:
> I can guarantee you I don't look like I build kits, does that make me inept,
> too?

ROTFL! Welcome to the 90s (or Y2K)! There are many more girls playing
things that are traditionally the domains of boys.

My 28-yr-old cousin told me she has a bunch of Macross models right next
to her Hello Kitty collection. She wouldn't have volunteer that
information herself if she hadn't seen me building models at my advanced
(29) age.

Oh, looks? She looks very much like a marketing consultant, which she is.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble