Perstroika@aol.com
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 11:55:05 EDT

In a message dated 8/12/99 4:31:07 AM, Chaos025@aol.com writes:

<< > To my mind, a more interesting comparison is between the AGX-04 Gerbera
> Tetra and the MS-18E Kämpfer. Mika Akitaka designed the former and
> assisted on the latter, so the resemblance is perhaps not so surprising….

Compare the Kampfer to a Jagd Doga. I can see a family line, even though one
doesn't exist. >>

I see yet another relation between the Kampfer and the Jagd Doga: they can be
*roughly* translated into the hunted and the hunter, respectively.