Thu, 12 Aug 1999 11:20:45 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 12 Aug 1999, gerald koo wrote:
> i was wondering... why are most gundam model.. the beam gun and the
> joints of the models most of the time in gray or purple??... i know
> they ripped it out from

On the other hand, I have been disappointed when I paint the guns with H18
Steel (Black Iron). At least at the 1/144 scale. The grain size of H18
(and perhaps most other metallic paint) is too large for 1/144 models.

So far, I've left most of the guns un-painted, perhaps I will try a mix of
gloss black, flat black and silver/steel. Any other ideas?

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble