Thu, 12 Aug 1999 11:01:04 -0400 (EDT)

On 12 Aug 1999, Peng Soon Wong wrote:
> thanks... i wish i could find the time to finish the paint job... :( even
> though it looks fine without the paint...

Well web pictures can't show all the details on a model, so even a crappy
painter like me can put up some half-presentable photos on the net. Even
then, a lot of the details are lost on the pix. So painting is usually
thing for self-satisfaction.

I wish you could take more pictures of your models and put them up on the
net. They are very nice.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble