-Z- (Z@Gundam.Com)
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 17:54:23 -0700

At 00:48 8/11/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>Not when you compare the two models. I have both, and they are significantly
>different from each other. But that's my opinion.

I think that the only feature that carries over from the AGX-04 Gerbera
Tetra to the RX-78 GP04 Gundam GT is the shoulder verniers.

To my mind, a more interesting comparison is between the AGX-04 Gerbera
Tetra and the MS-18E Kämpfer. Mika Akitaka designed the former and
assisted on the latter, so the resemblance is perhaps not so surprising….

-Z-