Vince Leon (vleon@u.arizona.edu)
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 08:46:17 -0700

You should try a coat of clear yellow over a silver or tan base coat. I've
seen this done in an issue of Hobby Japan, I think this is the effect
you're trying to get. If I find that issue, I can scan the article if you
want?

Vince Leon
vleon@u.arizona.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: Edward Ju [SMTP:gundam@loop.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 1999 7:45 AM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: Re: [gundam] GP03 battle wound

Laquer does give you a shiny look, but the problem is I couldn't find any
gold paint that has the luscious bright yellow tone. Most of them had this
copper-ish tone and no matter how shiny you make it look, the color is
still not close enough to the gold plating Bandai used on their BB Gundams.
Which brand/type of gold paint did you use?
Eddie