Department of Chemical and Biological Warfare (mdknight@pacific.net.sg)
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 19:19:39 +0800

>>> Yes, I can read, I just don't have access to the book! It's not easy
>>>for me to get books in my city.. not to mention the rates..
>>Hmmm... I guess you don't have any Japanese bookstore in your city? That
>>can't be... it's Singapore, where people dump Gundam VCDs on eBay on a daily
>>basis!

Incidentally, I've been monitoring the bids on these VCDs...

The prices set are usually the typical price for the VCD sets.....in
Singapore $. However, ebay uses US$, so as you can guess that person's
making a huge profit with every sale. I remember seeing his Z boxed set
going for US$70 before!!!

I tried bidding on his items before and asked him about it, since I'm also
from Singapore. He said all his prices are in US$. Sheesh.

Be warned...