Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 18:19:48 +0800

At 02:53 110899 -0700, you wrote:
>Well, people who can't be bothered to look up the archive or the appropriate
>references probably should stay quiet in the first place.

        Hey, people don't have the same amount of references, or know the
URL as you do. As you said yourself, you have been on this list for a long
time, and I haven't. It's unfair for you to assume that everyone has the
same resources as you do.

>Yes, these books offer more than just pretty pictures printed in full color,
>if you can read.

        Yes, I can read, I just don't have access to the book! It's not easy
for me to get books in my city.. not to mention the rates..

        Look, I don't mean to sound ignorant, but I simply don't have the
books or resources that you have access to. But that doesn't mean you should
judged me as you did. This is a ML, right? It's okay by me to have this kind
of returning discussions -- I've been through the GW cycle too, in the time
I was here. This was the first time as far as I can remember that this topic
came out, so I don't know certain things!