Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 12:38:49 +0800

At 20:53 100899 -0700, you wrote:
>If you have seen 0083 at all, it should be pretty obvious that the suit
>Cima got from AE was the Gerbera Tetra. The only thing Axis gave to the
>Delaz Fleet was the MA Neue Ziel.

        Actually, I don't think we ever saw the GT being handed over to Cima
as a mobile suit -- the AE rat only said an MS as payment for ... IIRC not
causing trouble in the city or compensation for the lower treatment Cima
recieved. It could be a half-finished MS, or specs for a MS.

        Alternatively, it's possible that AE gave Cima the specs/body for
the GT, and then Cima passed it on to Axis for construction/re-construction.
After all, Cima and Delaz don't trust each other -- Cima probably had hidden
supporters in Axis.

        However, this does raise the question - if Cima has passed on the
specs, why didn't Axis build more of them?

        The chances are that Cima has a hidden facility somewhere to
retrofit the GT (great idea for Gundam games, BTW -- find the hidden base!)
or AE really did refit the GT to look like that.