Chaos025@aol.com
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 13:43:11 EDT

In a message dated 8/10/99 5:09:18 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
jorgelee@goplay.com writes:

> I have actually seem a line drawing of GP-04 in one of the gundam
> books. I have to say that it doesn't look like Gebera Tetra at all.
>
> Jorge Lee.

I've compared a picture of each, and they don't look like each other. But
they shouldn't look like each other anyway. The GP04 was a concept to didn't
go anywhere, while the Gerbera Tetra was built in secret using off the shelf
parts and Zeon-ish armor plating. While having the same origins, these two
are totally different Suits, and have nothing to do with each other. Other
than being AE designs, of course.

SJ