Hoi Fai Leung (chmikeangel@hotmail.com)
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 10:57:26 EDT

Is there any connection between GP04 and MKII any way? I posted a message
earlier that said the two serves as a connection between 0083 and Z Gundam,
but after reading the posts, I realize they might not even come from the
same productor in the stories. If my earlier prediction is wrong, why do
the two Gundams looks awfully similar to each other? If there is no reason,
can someone at least give me some detail info about the two Gundams? (By
"info," I mean things like when they are being produced, who produced them,
etc not which series they appear or who pilot them)

thanks
Hoi