Joaquin & Linette Torres (jltorres@bellsouth.net)
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 09:55:10 -0400

If I remember correctly (highly doubtful), the only red part that needed to be
painted on Shin Matsunaga's MS-06R-1 was the heat hawk. There was a whole tree
of other red parts, but they weren't used in the kit. They look like parts from
the MS-06S or Johnny Ridden's Zaku II.

PS...the Zaku II cables bite the big one.

My two yen,

Joaquin Torres