Y. Choe (cmaster@ucla.edu)
Mon, 9 Aug 1999 16:26:06 -0700

I would like to offer a sincere apology for my previous message involving a
Beavis and Butthead Character. I didn't mean for the post to be as mean and
as offending as it seemed to several members of this ML..

Unfortunately, my brain doesn't work as it should, and came off much more
offending and mean then I wanted to be. Not that this is an excuse for my
behavior, but does give a small insight of what I was trying to aim at...

Again, I apologize for my rather mean spirited post earlier on.

Y. Choe