j ridden (brainpowered@yahoo.com)
Mon, 9 Aug 1999 15:45:05 -0700 (PDT)

Well i agree for the the most part. . but the ship was already aware
of them leaving for emma was banging on the hull so they would open the
hatch.. .But my point was if camille had time to slowly grab a beam
rifle off the wall(and to me it looked like he was taking his time) he
surely could have blasted that hizack on his way out and maybe taken
the whole ship with it. But who cares about speculation thats not what
happened, im just stating what I would have done even if risking death.
It would have been worth the risk. :)
nurbs spline