Chaos025@aol.com
Mon, 9 Aug 1999 17:53:19 EDT

In a message dated 8/9/99 3:19:31 PM Mountain Daylight Time, MattKPau@aol.com
writes:

> i was wondering if the Gundam perfect grade had a lot of detail on the
outer
> panels i.e. panel lines and whatnot. I know the interior endo-skeleton is
> greatly detailed and i was just wondering if the exterior has the same
level

> of detail.

Both the Gundam and the Zaku II have the same level of external detail. The
Gundam has little more internal detail than the Zaku, but a lot of that has
to do with the Core Block Fighter/Engine Block.

If I had to pick between the two of them, I'd have to say that enjoyed
building the Gundam more because I built the Zaku first. I'm quite sure that
if I had built the Zaku second, then I would have ended up liking it more. It
was building the first kit that was such a shock, leaving the second, and
hopefully the rest, as being much easier to build. And therefore, more fun.

SJ