-Z- (Z@Gundam.Com)
Mon, 09 Aug 1999 12:40:24 -0700

At 15:17 8/9/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>I tried to quit, but it wouldnt let me moron

Instead of being impolite to people who [a] can't help you and [b] wouldn't
help you if they could now that you've verbally abused them for no good
reason, why don't you try asking for help from the one person who can?

That would, of course, be the list administrator.

Remember this?

>If you ever want to remove yourself from this mailing list,
>you can send mail to <Majordomo@aeug.org> with the following
>command in the body of your email message:
>
> unsubscribe gundam
>
>or from another account, besides ArtofWar24@aol.com:

>If you ever need to get in contact with the owner of the list,
>(if you have trouble unsubscribing, or have questions about the
>list itself) send email to <owner-gundam@aeug.org> .
>This is the general rule for most mailing lists when you need
>to contact a human.

In case you've forgotten, it's from the welcome message that you were
instructed to keep for future reference ... moron.

I suggest that you be more polite to the list admin than you were to the list.

I think it goes without saying that you also owe at least 203 people --
that's the current number of GML subscribers as of last week -- an abject
apology.

-Z-