-Z- (Z@Gundam.Com)
Mon, 09 Aug 1999 11:27:57 -0700

At 16:07 8/8/1999 -0700, you wrote:
> I always liked the Hizak for some strange reason(not the kit mind you)

The High Complete Model of the RMS-106 Hizack (HCM #18) is one of my
favorites and makes me wish they'd done the RMS-108 Marasai as an HCM.

The Hizack holds a special place in my heart because it was the first
Mobile Suit that I ever saw. It was curiosity about it that got me
interested in Z Gundam in 1986. The rest, as they say, is history.

>Also why didnt camille and Ema destroy or at least disable them when
>defecting. . would have saved some trouble later.

The escape depended on the element of surprise and there was no time to
spare. They had to get out before an alarm was raised or risk being shot
to pieces by oneor another of the Alexandria's 14 beam guns. If they'd
taken the time to trash the other 7 mobile suits, they would've thrown away
their narrow window of opportunity. As it was, they barely made it out of
range before the ship's crew caught on and initiated a pursuit.

>sorry OT

It's only OT for the HG line thread, not to the Gundam ML. We've all been
guilty of veering a thread OT at one point or another by picking up on some
aspect other than the original topic. Proper netiquette is to do what I've
done here and change the Subject, but this is the first time that I myself
have done so this year, I think.

-Z-