MS06ZAK@aol.com
Mon, 9 Aug 1999 10:04:46 EDT

In a message dated 8/8/99 10:05:57 PM Central Daylight Time, MattKPau@aol.com
writes:

<< Hello everyone, well i guess I'm a newbie here and I was thinking about
 purchasing a perfect grade. But here's the dilemna, I'm not sure whether I
 should purchase the RX-78 Gundam or the Zaku. I've seen pictures of both,
 and I'm leaning toward the Zaku, because the Gundam doesn't seem to have
many
 panel lines on it and looks a little like a big toy to me. Anyways I just
 wanted to ask the people on this list which they prefer and why. Thanks in
 advance. >>

The Gundam is more drainging mentally and physically to puyt together,
whereas the Zaku is more relaxing. However I must admit that finishing the
Gundam was more of an achievement, kinda like finishing a marathon.

Jason