MattKPau@aol.com
Sun, 8 Aug 1999 23:04:57 EDT

Hello everyone, well i guess I'm a newbie here and I was thinking about
purchasing a perfect grade. But here's the dilemna, I'm not sure whether I
should purchase the RX-78 Gundam or the Zaku. I've seen pictures of both,
and I'm leaning toward the Zaku, because the Gundam doesn't seem to have many
panel lines on it and looks a little like a big toy to me. Anyways I just
wanted to ask the people on this list which they prefer and why. Thanks in
advance.

p.s. if i was to order one of the PGs from Rainbow Ten or HLJ, anybody have
an idea what the shipping would be, I found a place in the bay area that
sells them for $140.00, which would be a better option, thanks!

~Matt