Khyron476@aol.com
Sun, 8 Aug 1999 15:35:56 EDT

In a message dated 8/8/99 11:04:25 AM, skeizer@juno.com writes:

>Dunno; I buy locally at a hobby store sometimes and their Gundams are all
>shrinkwrapped. It's a smallish store so I can't see them doing it on
>their own... But I could be wrong. =)

I buy my models from a 'smallish' store, and they come shrinkwrapped, but I'm
pretty sure that's because they shrinkwrap it themselves. The reason I say
this is because it's run by some anal people, that shrinkwrap everything,
which made it really hard to buy role-playing game books when they used to
have them.

Khyro