jorgelee (jorgelee@goplay.com)
Sun, 08 Aug 1999 05:29:59 -0800

I just the Zaku FZ kit yesterday it doesn't look very impressive.
Poseability seems limited based on the pictures on the box and the
instruction booklet. I'm also disappointed with the lack of weapons;
only one gun and no other goodies. Other than that, it looks
lie a pretty straight forward kit to construct. Is there anything I
should watch out for?

By the way, does anybody know the differance between Gunze Sangyo's Mr
Surfacer and Mr White Surfacer ?

Jorge Lee.