Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sun, 08 Aug 1999 14:41:33 +0800

>>Yeah, but the RX-78 could judo throw a fully loaded Zaku II, a Zak weighs
>>over 70 tons. The GP02a's shield doesn't weigh anywhere near that much.
>I could "judo throw" a sumo wrestler, but I couldn't wrestle one.
>Redirecting the momentum of a moving body is not the same as changing its
>momentum or imparting momentum to a stationary body.
>If the shield has sufficient mass and inertia, the tail (shield) will wag
>the dog (MS)....
>-Z-

        Correct, judo throws are a matter of balance, speed and anchoring.
Wrestling is brute strength. as for the shield...yes, if it's too heavy,
man, the flight characteristics of the gp02 would be so damn difficult.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919