BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sat, 7 Aug 1999 16:45:42 EDT

In a message dated 8/7/1999 7:47:38 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
dum_dee_doo@hotmail.com writes:

> i still can't make up my mind on the f91 movie ("this is only the
beginning"
> struck me as reeeeally cheeeeesy), but i know i like the mobile suits
there.

> (i prefer the crossbone vanguard bad guys to standard zakus, goufs and
> doms. :P)

F-91 was supposed to be a TV series, and I guess the movie was to set things
up, I liked F-91 alot. "this is only the beginning" was kinda cheesy for a
movie, but not really for a TV series opener. I liked the Crossbone Vanguard
guys alot, too, but I still like my Zaku II's and Goufs, I like the Rick Dom,
better then the regular Dom.

Aaron