Joaquin & Linette Torres (jltorres@bellsouth.net)
Sat, 07 Aug 1999 11:06:25 -0400

I was wondering how easy/hard it would be to do a Gundam mod for Shogo.
I see someone is in the process of creating one for Macross, so it
should be possible. This is how I envision it:

Available MS:

GM or GM custom:
    beam saber, SMG, beam spray gun, bazooka; no transformation.

Zaku II or Zaku FZ:
    heat hawk, MM80(?), cracker, bazooka; no transformation

Dom or Dom Tropen:
    heat saber, MM80, bazooka; transform to hover mode...trick would be
to enable the Dom to fire weapons while 'transformed'.

Zeta Gundam/ReGZ:
    beam saber, head vulcans, beam rifle, bazooka; transform to
waverider

RX-77 Guncannon or GM Cannon:
    head vulcan, beam rifle (or spray gun), shoulder cannons; no
transformation

Maps could be inside colonies or on Earth. 'On foot' missions would be
very similar to the regular Shogo game, but with Zeon or Fed. uniforms.
I didn't include the Gundam (RX-78) because there is a good chance
everyone and their mother would play it, and that would get old real
fast. I'd consider doing the mod myself, if I wasn't going to school
full time.

Comments?

Joaquin Torres