GTGokouX@aol.com
Sat, 7 Aug 1999 00:30:07 EDT

    Hey all. A few questions to ask about model-making. Sometime soon, I plan
on doing my first 'full-blown' model. By full-blown, I mean taking a standard
1/100 or 1/144 Gundam kit, and glueing[sp?], puttying to cover the seams,
sanding the putty down, airbrushing.. Yadda yadda. Anyway, I'd appreciate it
if someone would tell me the items and stuff and run down the steps I need to
take to make it just perfect. Thanks a bunch.

    ~Gokou