MS06ZAK@aol.com
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 12:39:35 EDT

In a message dated 8/6/99 10:49:27 AM Central Daylight Time,
Perstroika@aol.com writes:

<< Ok, I'm really new at this whole Gundam thing, but I love what I've seen
so
 far. I've been scouring the net for the past few days trying to find the
most
 inexpensive place to get kits. After recieving all this mail about false
 advertising at HLJ, I decided to figure out what HLJ is. I figured that much
 out on my own, and I figured that with the currency exchange, they are the
 cheapest. But can someone please clue me in on why some of the kits they
list
 are in bold and others are plain text? Also, if you wouldn't mind, let me in
 on some of the basics of what's going on out there. I feel like such an
idiot!

The bold type means that they have pictures of the model. The skulls mean
that it is really hard, though not impossible, to get.

Jason