Fri, 6 Aug 1999 09:27:34 -0700 (PDT)

--- James Boren <jboren@earthlink.net> wrote:

(SPOILERS)

(The 08th MS Team: at the end of episode 10)
> I thought I saw Shiro missing a leg, but I could've
> been mistaken.

You are correct, The moment when the couple were just
about walking out of the destroyed mountain base, it's
clear that the thin shadow on the left is a clutch,
and Shiroh's left pant was only half of its normal
length, so it's clear that his left calf was amputated
before they left the base.

===
Nightingale