Perstroika@aol.com
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 11:48:27 EDT

Ok, I'm really new at this whole Gundam thing, but I love what I've seen so
far. I've been scouring the net for the past few days trying to find the most
inexpensive place to get kits. After recieving all this mail about false
advertising at HLJ, I decided to figure out what HLJ is. I figured that much
out on my own, and I figured that with the currency exchange, they are the
cheapest. But can someone please clue me in on why some of the kits they list
are in bold and others are plain text? Also, if you wouldn't mind, let me in
on some of the basics of what's going on out there. I feel like such an idiot!

-Mike