Chaos025@aol.com
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 01:35:46 EDT

In a message dated 8/5/99 11:19:59 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
BlazeEagle@aol.com writes:

> What caused you to have such a huge back order at HLJ?
>
> Aaron

I'd order what I wanted, get most of it, order some more, get most of that,
and so on. After a while, I had a lot backordered. And most of it came in at
the same time, so HLJ auto-shipped it to me. I suggest to anyone using HLJ to
check their "Check Order Status" page on their web site often.

 <A HREF="http://www.hlj.com/cgi-bin/status.cgi">Order Status Check</A>

You need to know at least one of your order numbers to use this feature. (I
just remember my first order number, which still hasn't been fulfilled.)

SJ