BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 01:17:39 EDT

Not to mention that Diamond is also basically a Monopoly in comic distro. I
read something somewhere that said something about this, but can't remember
where it is or what it said. Under HLJ's shipping info. and on the order
form, they state that all US orders go by UPS, so I really don't think
that's false advertising. I have never had any problems with HLJ and my last
order was SUPER fast, it only took them two weeks to process my order, send
their order updates, to receive my money order, shipping confirmation, and
receiving my order, all this took two weeks!

Aaron