Chaos025@aol.com
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 01:12:14 EDT

In a message dated 8/5/99 10:54:37 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
cmaster@ucla.edu writes:

> Heh, I forgot about that incident. How went the sale/liquidation of those
> back orders anywho? I'll bet Mr. Hards (sp? the owner of HLJ) was smiling
> when that check came in...
>
> Y. "I've been screwed by the best of them" Choe

No check, it hit my credit card. I still shiver at night thinking about it. I
sold off everything I intended except for one model, a PG Gundam. I made
enough to make my card payment, but I still had to cough up over $900 to
cover the rest. BTW, anyone want a PG Gundam?

SJ