James Boren (jboren@earthlink.net)
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 20:50:14 -0700

>>BTW having seen the Zaku I, I'm not quite so repelled by the Turn A : )
>
>The Zaku I is basically the same as Zaku II without the cables... what's
>so repelling about that?
>
>Eddie

The Zaku I in turn-A is suppposedly called the proto-zaku and it's head is
a little different from the standard Zaku I. The center bar dividing it's
visor has been extended and now connects to the end of it's "snout", so if
you see a side view, there is this metal arc from it's forehead to it's
nose with space inbetween. (if that makes sense). Anyway it's a nice little
touch that separates it from the original, and I wish they would have done
something like that with the turn A Zaku IIs as well. ( They didn't even
change the ZakII's color)

-James