MS06ZAK@aol.com
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 10:41:01 EDT

yalim@mbox3.singnet.com.sg writes:

<< I bought many MG and a PG, but I haven't built them. Can anyone tell me how
 much of a difference there is, other then a bigger scale, and with it comes
 more details, lights, etc. Coz' just from looking at the instructions, I
 think they're about the same. >>

The difference is that with the MG models, you put together the internal
sturcture by just putting a few pieces together. Whereas on the PG level
you literally put the INternal structure together individual component by
individual component. So instead of a sculpture of all of the components
combined, you have fully functioning components.

Jason