Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 05 Aug 1999 22:39:56 +0800

>It will be interesting to see if Bandai goes with Katoki's newer
>version or if it's the classic Fujita version. If it's the former, all
>the guts shown in the incredible exploding illustration of the Zeta
>by Katoki should be included. Wow!
>Mark Kai

        Aye, if that happens, it'll be a dream to assemble! beautiful! it will
also cause my eyesight to degrade! LOL!
        Seriously, in the 1/60th scale, it would be possible to put in all those
hinges and doors, but I am of the opinion that it might also be the first
to have metal parts for some of the more delicate areas.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919