Enigma298@aol.com
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 05:22:38 EDT

In a message dated 05/08/99 02:23:05 GMT Standard Time, Z@Gundam.Com writes:

> Do you really mean "Succession" -- a war over who'll be the next ruler, as
> when two or more factions fight for control of the Empire -- or do you mean
> "Secession" -- a war over one group's right to autonomy from another, as
> when the Zeon declare themselves independent of the Federation?

Yes, I really do mean "Succession" - it's a war over who is to become the
next Emperor, although technically, while the nobles are fighting amongst
themselves, the Neo Zeon have taken advantage of the chaos to fight for their
own independence, so I suppose it could be both :)

Shane.
Gundam Imperium: http://side7.gundam.com/gundam9230