BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 23:43:30 EDT

In a message dated 8/4/1999 11:02:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mkuett@hotmail.com writes:

> It will be interesting to see if Bandai goes with Katoki's newer
> version or if it's the classic Fujita version. If it's the former, all
> the guts shown in the incredible exploding illustration of the Zeta
> by Katoki should be included. Wow!
>
> Mark Kai

A PG Z Gundam would be very cool. If a PG Z Gundam is released, I'll probably
drop dead of seeing all the parts in the box :) A PG Z Gundam would be a
major construction project, but the finished project would be a major
accomplishment and one to be proud of! I know I'll buy a PG Z Gundam, if
one's released.

Aaron