Y. Choe (cmaster@ucla.edu)
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 13:54:56 -0700

>> It's a modular ship which could combine with the rx78 in a variety of
ways
>> to form different vehicle type. Alternatively, it could combine into
one
>> big vehicle with an rx78 in it...if the grey one is inside, then the
rx78
>> white is usually riding on the ship like it was a surfboard.
>
>And the design of the G-Armour, I must say, is VERY 70s Giant-Robotish :)

Yeah, but if it is to be the next MG, then I'm betting that Mr. Mecha
Wunderkind Katoki would revamp it, make it look modern, yet keeping that
homey, campy 70s funky retro design. He's done it well, especially with
various designs of RX-78 (I belive the MG was retooled by Okawara, if memory
serves me right, and the PG by Katoki). I'm betting that'll happen.

I'm semi surprised that Bandai ain't doing a MG PG RX-78 design. Oh well.

Y. Choe