Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 05 Aug 1999 00:15:16 +0800

>What is soooooo scary about this kit: it's designated as FG-01. Does that
>mean Bandai is planning to put out more First Grade kits? We've already got
>our work cut out (or our wallets empty!) with the MGs and HGUCs!
>Eddie

        This would make more sense: they have the FG line for kits which aren't
so popular but would still sell at low prices (like an FG Zakrello), while
high profile popular MS's get the HGUC treatment. sounds like a good idea?

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919