Hoi Fai Leung (chmikeangel@hotmail.com)
Wed, 04 Aug 1999 09:17:05 EDT

1) Hey everyone, I just brought the June issue of Habby Japan yesterday and
I noticed the ZII Gundam in several ads. Does anyone know where I can take
a good look at this baby?

2) I haven't built model for several years already, since I moved to the
U.S. I am just wondering where I can get all the necessary (such as paint,
plastic plate, etc.) online. Because I don't think there is any model store
around my area.

3) Any recommandations for good online Resin Garage Kits stores?

Thank you,
Hoi