Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 04 Aug 1999 18:08:06 +0800

>dear santa,
>please have bandai release:
>1) mg gelgoog - j
>2) mg dreissen (richieee! no one's selling this f*cker!)

        I would think that the gelgoog-J would have more of a chance, specially
once the NT1 really does appear on the scene as an MG. The Dreissen?
well, it would be a great thing to have, but I would bet more for it being
a conversion kit from B-club for an MG dom rather than them make it as an
MG Kit.

>+ off topic.. for the guys in the RP,
>anyone know where i can get a complete set of voltes v videos? (it's
>not for me - it's for my little sister)

        Greenhills. Or anime otaku in alabang.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos