Ben Koshy (ben@w3media.net)
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 00:36:58 -0700

The next PG Model is rumored to be the Z Gundam.

The MG Gundam Alex NT-1 is scheduled for September.

The MG Rick Dom is scheduled for October.
It will have a redesigned Beam Bazooka and redesign waist/leg thrusters.

The next MG to be annouced will be the Gundam ZZ or the G-Armor (???)

Take these with a grain of salt and cross your fingers... sheesh and I
thought my bank account was going to survive the PG Gundam Bazooka
blast...but if they are putting out a PG Z...I'll be first in line! :-)
I'll be getting more info on the PG Line shortly...

-- Ben.