Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 04 Aug 1999 12:21:40 +0800

>I'd love to help, but I'm a bit busy with my own Gundam online game, as
>you know...
>
>PS: Don't even think about poaching my players... :)
>--
>Christopher Beilby

        Yah, hey chris! how's it going? I wish I were familiar with code, so I
could help you guys out!
        It's good that online campaigns are starting up...I believe that having
these things will make us appreciate -- or curse the various MS's...this is
where we'll find out if our favorite mechas can really do all that we think
it does, or have seen it do.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter