Tue, 3 Aug 1999 20:56:18 -0700 (PDT)

--- BlazeEagle@aol.com wrote:

> What kind of pose's can these figures be posed in?

I forget to tell you about Gouf's right hand: since it
has to hold the (detechable) whip, the right hand is
molded in a little different than Zaku's right hand,
i.e., its wrist is lowered to accomoradate the whip,
but it's still prefectly OK to hold the heat sabre or
other MS's weapons. I have my Gouf holding Gundam's
beam rifle on both hands (the [red] left hands is
borrowed from Char's Zaku, Michael Jackson style!) to
make it look like a infantry man; My Gundam is holding
a Zaku machine gun, while my Zaku II's holding the
Magella Top tank gun (come standard with Char's Zaku).

If you can get this toys at less than US$10.00 apiece
in North America, I say: go for it. They'll very nice
on your table top.

===
Nightingale