BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 17:57:47 EDT

In a message dated 8/3/1999 4:43:56 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jim_berg@ix.netcom.com writes:

> blue and must be painted to the proper colors. Yellow stickers are included
> but would not look great if used. The feet are 2 pieces bit both are red.
> Again the feet must be painted to look right. As was posted here earlier,
it
> would have been preferable to have these pieces molded in white than to
have
> to paint a blue part yellow and a red part white.

We where talking about the new 1/100 scale Turn A kit that was just released.
I have the 1/144 and I noticed that about the stickers, too. I painted the
yellow parts on the shoulders and chest and I agree, the paint looks a lot
better.

Aaaron